Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Young Gods #1: Page 1

Well, the all-new version of The Young Gods #1 has finally moved into the artwork stage. Presented here for your amusement is a low-res version of the first page, which I've just completed.

As you can see, the order of events has been changed from the original version, and the scene we now open with originally took place on page five. A direct comparison with the same scene in the original will show you just how far my artwork has come since then.

I'd like to point out, once again, that if you click on the pic you'll get to see a much bigger and clearer version. Although, of course, the proper, full, high-res version that will appear in the finished book will look even better.

That's really all I have to say right now. It's been a long day and it's set to be a long weekend, so I'm going to go and chill for a short while and then get some sleep.

Look out for more Young Gods images tomorrow.

No comments: