Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Long Weekend

Well, I'm slap bang in the middle of a very long weekend here. I had to go to a wedding yesterday, today we took the kids to the cinema and tomorrow we're going out to dinner with my mum. Busy, busy, busy. On top of that things are mad at work right now, so I had to bring work home with me! Oy vey!

It was awesome to see the amazing Kat, Black Queen of the Cyber Hellfire Club, finally return from the wilderness and post here. Kat introduced me to the wonder of fluffernutter sandwiches...and she gave me Cooties.

I also have some really cool news that I'm dying to share with you all, but I just can't yet, because it's not 100% definite yet. That's partly why I haven't posted in the last few days, because I've been waiting until I can share my news. But, you'll have to wait a little longer.

For the time being, you'll have to make do with my latest piece of digital art. I call it "The Supreme Knight." Now...there's a clue...

No comments: