Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Baptism of Fire

Just a quick one today, mainly to post this new pic' of Paladin from The Young Gods. I've titled it "Baptism of Fire," for obvious reasons (i.e. it has fire in it).

Paladin will probably go back to his regular swords in the book, but I just went with the laser-sword (not a lightsaber...definitely not...) for this pic' to see if I could pull it off.

I still can't share my news, but this will be post number forty-eight, so hopefully I can make the big announcement in post number fifty!

Well, that's really all for now, I'll try to get round to posting a review of Chicken Little (which I'm sure everyone has been dying to read) sometime tomorrow.

'Till then, enjoy the pic' (remember you can click on it to get a better view) and please, feel free to post a comment or two to let me know if you like it...or if you don't like it.

Bye now....

No comments: