Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Just a quick one today to wish everyone a Happy Easter and to show off this cover art for The Young Gods. I'm really happy with how the logo's turned out. This means that apart from a few tweaks to the lettering, we're pretty much ready to start submitting the book to publishers. I'll be printing off some submission packages and stuffing them in large manilla envelopes this week. Wish us luck!

Also, check out this article over at Microfilmmaker Magazine about comics and films, and Visionary, for another media sighting of my Project HERO art. At least it's being used for something! At some point I'm going to set up a gallery for all my published and unpublished work, and the five never to be published pages from Project HERO will find a permanent home there.

No comments: