Sunday, April 09, 2006

Argh!

Tonight I produced two really cool pages of comic book art. One is a totally original CG rendered piece, the other is a page of colouring. They both look really, really good...but I can't actually show you either of them. You'll just have to imagine that this post is accompanied by two amazingly stunning pictures.

So....yes...I finally got my own Wacom tablet...a Graphire 4 Classic. Which is cool because I only have a Graphire 3 at work. This new model is a big improvement over the old one.

One of my colouring projects has fallen through though, but it's not the end of the world because I still have a ton of colouring work to do. What it does mean is that maybe, just maybe I'm going to get everything done on time without having to lose out on too much sleep.

That said, it's 3am and I'm still sitting here typing.

Oh, the Flaming Pear plug-ins worked a treat. I'd show you but...as I said...I can't!

I think some things are worth waiting for though.

Oh, go on then, here's a sneak peak....it's just a low-res corner of the page, but hopefully it'll whet your appetite.......

No comments: