Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Iceman Cometh!

Whoah...what a week!

I can't believe I've let a whole week go by without posting! I only ever intended to have that bit about Norway up for half a day or so... Oh well! We even hit the 750 hit mark and I still didn't get a chance to post! Things have been insanely busy here recently as I near the end of the colouring work on Smoke & Mirror, I've also been getting things ready for Visionary's imminent meeting with Marvel and uploading my online portfolio to them as I've just signed the contract for them to represent me (yes, I have an agent!). On top of that I'm fine tuning the Young Gods submission and the Bristol Comic Expo is less than two weeks away! Oh...and I've also been writing...but more on The Intergalactic Adventures of Slam Ripley another time....

So, here I am stealing a brief moment to post...at 3am! So, presented here for your amusement and entertainment is my final contribution towards the package of goodies that Chuck Sellner will hopefully be taking along to the Marvel offices later this month. I couldn't not do a mutant, could I? So here's one of the original five X-Men, Bobby Drake, aka Iceman. I decided to render him as a teenager, shortly after his powers have first manifested....just staring at his iced up hand as if it doesn't really belong to him.

Well, time for sleep now...back to the daily grind tomorrow (or, more accurately, later today...).

No comments: