Sunday, March 05, 2006

It had to happen...

Yes, it had to happen eventually...so now you all know what I look like...sort of...

Well, after months of hiding behind that old picture of Outrage from The Young Gods, I couldn't just reveal all, could I?

Ok, what's the latest news? Well, in the world of The Young Gods, we're going to be submitting the book to Visionary as soon as the script for #1 is done. They're not a publisher, they're a studio, but they can really help us get the book published. They seem really keen on what they've seen so far. Hi Chuck!

I completed page 2 of Project H.E.R.O. in the wee small hours of this morning. It's been well received and, bar a small tweak, should be good to go. On to page 3!

I won't be posting page 2 here, simply because I want to save a few surprises for when the book is finally published!

Lastly, I just want to publicly thank Chuck Satterlee from Markosia for recommending me to C. Edward Sellner at Visionary. Thanks, dude, I owe you one! Oh, and thanks to everyone at Visionary for being so supportive and helpful, and for all the nice things you've said about my art.

Well, I'm off to defend the town from injustice or something....

No comments: