Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Return of the Son of Caption Competition

(By the way...this is my 100th post...cool!).

This week I've been inspired by Tony Lee's "Messages From God" on his site ("inspired"...the posh way of saying "ripped off").

So, rather than creating a caption for an amusing picture, I'm asking you to come up with an amusing message for this church sign. I've provided a suitably unfunny example to get you going. If you want to play around with making your own funny church signs, check out the Church Sign Generator.

On to other news...it looks like Paul Ridgon and I will be manning a table for Visionary at the Memorabilia show in Birmingham in November, so swing by and say "Hi." I'm sure we'll be more than happy to look over any portfolios and give out any tips and pointers.

The Young Gods may be making it onto the printed page in the not too distant future!

That should shock Derek as he knows nothing about that yet.

OK, on to the winner of the last caption competition. I'm pleased to announce that my good chum Pete Rogers takes away a big bowl full of smug self satisfaction this week.














Deja Vu ruled as Rodney realised interdimensional travel wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

No comments: